Ankle length salwar, simple half sleeves kurta and simple chunni of any colour. Tights and patiyala salwars are not allowed.
- Admission fees to be paid one time at the time of admission/ registration.
- If student is absent without prior intimation for more than one month, re-admission has to be sought at double admission fees.
- If student is absent for more that 2 months even with prior information, re-admission has to be sought.
- Monthly fees should be paid before 10 th of every month, failing which fine shall be applicable.
- Fees should be enclosed in the envelope with the name of the student and month of payment.
Copy Right Clause:
It is understood by the Student/Guardian of the Student that the Exercises,
Musical Compositions, Dance Routines and Choreographies taught at the
Academy come under the classification of "Protected Work" and the same are not to be disclosed via any media and under any circumstance to the third parties/ public by way of live performance or recorded performance without our express permission. It is understood by the Student/Guardian of the Student that the ‘Protected Work’ is the whole and sole domain of the Academy and the same should not be electronically recorded with the help of any device, unless expressly permitted to do so. Further, any Student/Guardian of the Student who violates this
obligation of confidentiality and discloses the Protected Work without the express permission of the Academy will be strictly dealt with.
List of Holidays
- Summer Vacation : 1 month
- Dussehra / Diwali : 2 weeks
- Winter Vacations : 2 weeks
All other major holidays observed by the schools.
Any other holidays granted by the institute will be made up in due course.
Classes missed by the students will have to be made up on their own under the guidance of their guru.
It is mandatory for the student to send a written intimation of their absence prior to the class.